Five Tips For Your Getting Ready Photos
Five things to keep in mind when your photographer arrives in the morning of your wedding day:
- Ask your bridesmaids to get ready before they help you to slip into your dress. You will end up with beautiful photos when your girls are dressed up.
- Have all the details ready on your photographer’s arrival; dress, shoes, flowers, rings and invitations, so they can be photographed before you get dressed.
- Make sure you don’t wait till the last minute to put your dress on. Best bridal portraits are taken just after you are ready and the make up is really fresh.
- Don’t worry about the little things. Even if things don’t look perfect, you will still look beautiful in your dress. There is very little time between the time you are dressed and the church ceremony. Give your photographer enough time for bridal portraits.
- Always smile and think about the special day, the love of your life and the journey you are about to embark on. It will show on your photos.